Welcome to St Judes Clinic.
- Low back pain and sciatica
- lower limb problems including groin, hip, knee and ankle
- sports injuries advice and treatment
- neck and shoulder pain including whiplash
- upper-limb problems including shoulder, elbow and wrist
- work-related complaints
- arthritic pain
- traumatic injuries
- pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- postural re-education and ergonomic advice
- pregnancy related and women’s health problems
Our staff is comprised of experienced Chartered Physiotherapists, Podiatrists/Chiropodists, an Ergonomics & Manual Handling Advisor and APPI Pilates instructors.
In addition to Physiotherapy, Chiropody and Podiatry, we also offer a comprehensive range of treatments; including Acupuncture, Women's health problems, Pilates classes and 1:1 sessions, sports injuries and massage, pregnancy care, medical pedicures and nail surgery to patients from Leighton Buzzard, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
For more information about our services please go to our Charter or fill in our enquiry form.
Are you getting our newsletter?
We regularly send out an e-mail newsletter with special offers, new staff and treatments and other general health advice. If you would like to receive a copy, simply complete the contact us form and we will add you to our mailing list.
We are a recognised provider, in the areas of Herts, Beds & Bucks, for most Private Health Insurance companies such as BUPA, AXA/PPP, Aviva & Standard Life Healthcare.
Please contact us for further information.