st judes clinic chiropody
Our Chiropodists will provide relief from all your foot related problems such as dermatological conditions, corns, hard skin, verrucae, wound care and in-grown toenails. For your convenience and comfort, we offer minor surgery under local anaesthesia.
If you get into a daily routine, then your feet are more likely to stay healthy:
- Wash your feet daily in warm water using a mild soap
- Make sure that your feet are thoroughly dry
- If the skin between your toes appears white and moist, use surgical spirit or witchhazel daily
- Remove hard skin by gently rubbing with a pumice stone or foot file
- If your skin is dry, use a moisturising cream daily
A 45-minute medical pedicure at St Judes will leave you with healthier, great-looking feet – Saturday and evening bookings now available for your convenience
A MediPedi, as it’s commonly known, combines a pedicure with the skill and experience of our fully qualified professional podiatrists, who are trained to assess, diagnose and treat a range of foot-related issues, the St Judes MediPedi will ease your feet back to supple, rehydrated health.
The St Judes MediPedi:
- Examination and assessment by qualified professional podiatrist
- Nails cut and filed with crystal file
- Cuticle removal and sulci clearance with ball-headed burr
- Callous and hard skin debridement with scalpel
- Heels and rough areas reduced and smoothed with foot file
- Nails buffed and oil applied
- Foot oil/lotion applied
“I have been here before and am delighted with the cutting of the nails on my feet as the nails are too hard and misshapen for me to do.”
For more information, St Judes Clinic can be contacted on 01525 377751 or fill in our enquiry form here.