Ergonomics & Manual Handling from St Judes.
Our Ergonomics specialists analyse work related tasks to effect change to minimise the physical strain. We aim to develop and apply knowledge and techniques to optimise your performance, whilst protecting your health, safety and well-being.
Good reasons why our Ergonomic specialists can help you:
- Relieve neck pain, back pain and Repetitive Strain Injury and Work Related Upper Limb Disorders
- Identify awkward postures (working joints and limbs out of a neutral position)
- Identify static postures (holding postures without rest periods)
- Identify repetitive movements (without adequate breaks)
- Identify over exertion (fatigues muscle groups)
- Identify contact stress (applying pressure for prolonged periods)
- Identify vibration (from hand tools or surfaces such as driving seats)
Our Manual Handling Consultant can visit your workplace and train your staff in manual handling, workplace ergonomics and back care. Our consultant can also carry out workplace and workstation assessments. Investing in your staff is cost effective and helps you meet your responsibilities as an employer.
For more information, St Judes Clinic can be contacted on 01525 377751 or fill in our enquiry form here.