st judes clinic paediatric physiotherapy
We focus on the movement, co-ordination and posture of your child; we then advise and share our knowledge with you to ensure that your child receives the help that is needed. Our aim is to provide a programme that your child will enjoy, whilst encouraging their participation to become independent.
Good reasons why Paediatric Physiotherapy can help your child:
- Assists with development of skills such as rolling, sitting, crawling and walking
- Assists with difficulties with balances and coordination
- Treats joint problems such as Arthritis
- Helps treat Cerebral Palsy
- Assists with development delay of any causes; prematurity, syndromes, hypermoibility etc.
- Helps with Congenital Orthopaedic problems e.g. Positional Talipes, Torticollis
- Helps treat Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Helps treat Spina Bifida
- Identifies Development Co-ordination Disorder (DCD)
For more information, St Judes Clinic can be contacted on 01525 377751 or fill in our enquiry form here.